Friday, May 11, 2012

Analyzing Audience and Purpose: A Worksheet

My Goals
1)      I am writing this article due to the fact I wish to recite what my opinion is on the wolf’s species, while interpreting what has been stated through studies done before my existence about Wolf Reintroduction. All in all my purpose for this paper is to become more interpretive about a topic the world has yet to finish its informative debate.
2)      My outcome is to be another whom is promoting Wolf Reintroduction in areas that herbivores are overpopulating so the ecosystem is sustained and not over grazed. My duty is to provide any answers to the leading questions of what others will have to say on this topic. To get the public involved while having a complete understanding of what is trying to be done here.
3)      Well, from a student’s perspective it would be my peers as well as the final say which is my instructor. Though leading to the public I would have to say perhaps other writers whom have come across this debate in their time of writing. Another primary reader could be a biologist that studies specifically the pattern of wolves within their natural environment. Lastly there is a wolf rehabilitation that could be one of my readers due to the fact they specialize in the wellbeing of wolves. In maintaining a promised well lived life for these half wolves, half dogs that look similar to their actual ancestor the true wolf.
4)      In this being the start of this research I do not have an employer due to the fact this paper has just came about rather than being a study that has been tested and talked about with others in person about their true opinion on the matter.
5)      My reader’s responsibility is to take the time to read the words I have on my topic and then to make criticism if they have any or send questions had. Lastly then it is their responsibility to state on behalf of my paper if they are to agree or disagree and make a point to do something about this topic on reintroduction of wolves, rather than just letting their words be heard but have nothing done.
6)      I’m unsure how much the reader should know though if I were to have my say I think that the reader should have much informational background before putting their opinion on the subject at hand.
7)      The attitude that should be perceived by the reader is to be stern and honest in what must be done to change the outcome of what has happened in the past.
8)      The attitudes towards me being the writer of this notion should be hungry with questions and opinionated answers in helping me move forward with what we all think is best for the environment as well as the animals involved.
9)      They will indeed have specific communication do to the fact that this topic about wolf reintroduction because there are many whom do not in fact agree about what should be done. Meaning if wolves should be reintroduced in some part or should they stay only in captivity due to that they may upset the decent balance of grazers as well as the land.
10)   They are reading this article due to the fact they would want the outcome to find either if wolves should be reintroduced or kept within the bars of captivity.
11)    My readers will use the information provided by seeing if my notion is correct and If they too would like follow in what I have stated. Or would they like to decline from the thought of reintroducing wolves back into the wild.
12)   They will ask on behalf of what studies have been done to show that this is a good idea to pursue. Another will be why it is that I suppose it is a good idea to have these carnivores back into the wild.  They may even ask if the wolves be full bred wolves rather than whereas in the Loki clan they are only part wolf.
13)   In understanding the audience depending on how my words capture them and how passionate they are about this notion, I would have to say it really depends. Though there are many articles due to the fact of if it should be done wolf reintroduction or not so this article may be skimmed.
14)   I’m quite unsure about this question.
15)   People who are interested within this topic would be possibly bystanders such as everyday people whom care about the environment such as environmentalist or instructors that have a scientific background.
16)   I keep in mind that my sources are correct and that I am able to cite all the writers I have come across that have the same mind set as I.
17)    If this notion is passed and agreed on that wolves should be reintroduced back in to the wild then farmers may be affected for they still have a harsh mind set about having wolves venture back into their land. For the wolves themselves prey on their helpless livestock and cause the numbers to decrease unless shot or terminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment